- No Bad Language, Pictures or Behavior. You agree not to post or distribute any material that is: (a) defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting or threatening to any other person or that could be considered stalking; (b) bigoted, hateful or racially offensive; (c) vulgar, obscene or sexually explicit; or (d) illegal or promoting illegal activity. iFoster, in it sole discretion, determines what violates this section.
- Ask for Permission When Borrowing Other People's Work. You agree not to post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights; (b) rights of privacy or publicity (specifically, you must not post or otherwise distribute any other person's personal information); or (c) any confidentiality obligation.
- No Advertising or Selling. You agree not to advertise or sell anything (whether or not for profit) or use the Site for commercial purposes of any kind.
- No Viruses. You agree not to post or distribute a computer virus or other harmful component.
- No Lies. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity.
- No Tampering. You agree not to delete any legal notice, disclaimer or proprietary notice, such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logo that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- No Illegal Activity. You will not, intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulation or law.
We may remove and/or notify law enforcement officials of any material that is in violation of any part of these Rules of Conduct. We also may remove material that we determine is not appropriate for the Site and terminate your participation at any time. We also reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials regarding the identification of any User alleged to be using the Site in violation of any applicable law.
Use of Content
Linking to Site
You may link to the Site solely for noncommercial or educational purposes provided you notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For the avoidance of doubt and subject to the following, you may not link to the Site for, or in relation to, any for-profit activities. Entities or individuals wishing to link to the Site for uses other than noncommercial or educational purposes must first request and receive written permission from iFoster. The foregoing notwithstanding, iFoster reserves the right in its sole discretion to prohibit any entity or individual from linking to the Site.
To the extent permission is granted to website publishers, such publishers may not include a banner over the browser window of the linked page such that the URL of the Site or sub-page is not visible. In addition, the origin of the Site must be included in any description or listing of a Site.
Linking to Other Websites
THE USE OF THIS SITE IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Modifications to Site
iFoster reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Site, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to Users. We are not obligated to support or update the Site. Users acknowledge and agree that iFoster will not be liable to Users or any third party in the event that iFoster modifies or discontinues the Site.
Questions and Comments
iFoster welcomes your questions or comments. Please contact us via email at email@example.com or by sending a letter to:
P.O. Box 159
Truckee, CA 96160