iFoster Jobs Program: TAY AmeriCorps
Innovative AmeriCorps service program where foster youth are trained and serve as peer navigators and mentors.
- Stepping-stone for transition-age foster youth, giving them a chance to build public and health service careers.
- TAY AmeriCorps members have served over 20,000 TAY in California in the first two years.
- 100% of foster youth served felt better supported and 88% became more knowledgeable about resources.
- 88% of Members report learning skills that will help advance their career path.
- Honored as Best New AmeriCorps program nationwide 2019.